A trust is an obligation binding a person (called a trustee) to deal with property over which he has control (called the trust property) for the benefit of persons (called beneficiaries) of whom the trustee himself may be one and any of whom may enforce the obligation.
We offer stability, security and the following confidential, first-class services to our clients:
• Establishment of Asset Protection Trusts.
• Establishment of Tax Guidance Trusts.
• Trust establishment and preparation of clientsˇ trust deed.
• Trust administration and provision of corporate trustees.
• Trust accounting, financing and portfolio valuation services as required.
• Safe custody of trust documentation and records.
• Provision of protection to trust as required.
• Provision of charity trustees. and
• Provision of successor trustees.