Our Business Valuation Services give you the information you need in a Merger and Acquisition based on accepted standards of appraisal. The book value reflected on financial statements usually differs vastly from the true market value.
Business valuation services can include:.
• Providing professional business and assets valuation;
• Tangible Assets: Land & Building, Vehicle, Plant & Machinery.
• Intangible Assets: Business Goodwill, Brand Names and Copy Right.
• Analysis of the historic financial information and generation of projected financial statements;
• Assistance in negotiation and selection of purchase price, structure and terms of Merger and Acquisition;
• Advice on economic value maximization of the companies for re-structuring, financing, selling and buying; and
• Identify key value drivers for the business and develop an action plan that creates the most shareholder value.