Another service offered by Group of GLOBAL CPA (HK) LIMITED is advice concerning the tax consequences of business decisions. Individuals and business firms have to collect or pay various forms of taxes including profit tax, salaries tax, property tax, stamp duty and estate duty. Accountants are often engaged to aid in tax planning to minimize the tax liability of individuals and businesses, consistent with the rules and regulations established by Inland Revenue Department.
• Acting as client's tax representatives, preparation and filing of tax returns.
• Preparation of tax planning and advice on tax matters for companies and individuals to minimize their tax liabilities legally.
• Estate duty and stamp duty planning.
• Preparation and filing of Employer's Returns of employees' remuneration.
• Tax Returns for individuals.
• Preparation and filing of Property Tax Returns.