Professional Services for Corporate Growth
Sophisticated professional services international
Efficience Offshore Tax Planning
Many companies have put old fears of borrowing in a lackluster economy behind, seemingly replacing them with new fears of missing out on the lowest interest rates in generations.With interest rates set to rise in coming years, companies are eager to lock in cheap debt.
• In 2016 since the start of this year, is only just five months, the Chinese electrical appliances enterprise overseas m&a has emerged."Beauty", "haier" and "hisense", in just five months in succession to overseas mergers and acquisitions, accelerate the increasing international market share, product technology, advanced management, and brand awareness.The Chinese electrical appliances enterprises such as haier, hisense, sun are invested to expand overseas.According to Thomson Reuters data, since 2014, the Chinese enterprises have invested more than $31 billion to expand overseas trade, is almost $5.4 billion between 2010 and 2013, nearly six times.
• LONDON (Reuters) - Amazon.com 's main UK business paid $2.3 million pounds of taxes on its 2012 income, it said on Wednesday, despite group UK sales of $4 billion pounds, prompting criticism from lawmakers and competitors.
• Hong Kong mints millionaires faster than any of the world’s other from top 25 economic powerhouses, according to a new survey on the rich by Capgemini and RBC Wealth Management. But the Capgemini /RBC report says Hong Kong is a particularly fertile place for millionaires.
• Nominee Individual director, corporate director and corporate shareholder company structure allow the confidentiality and assist with global trading, servicing, investment and asset holding. Our nominee shareholder is a company holding shares in a Hong Kong company for the ownership and interest of benefices owner. The role of our nominee director is passive and stated in the public assess record and fulfill statutory obligation.
• From time to time, some of our oversea clients acquire Hong Kong aged companies incorporated in year of 2013, 2012, 2011 or even older. This may be required when a business need a formal history going back for prestigious purpose or due to some legal requirement. Acquisition of aged company creates corporate credit profiles and assists you with building business credit so that you can open credit lines for your aged company.
• Global CPA assisting the foreigner Company to implement and run a Profit Center in Asia. Furthermore it will demonstrate the additional tax advantages of setting up a Profit Center in Hong Kong.
GLOBAL CPA (HK) LIMITED
Add: Room C309, Tomorrow Square, Nanjing West Road No. 389, Shanghai
Add: Level 24, Guangdong Foreign Economic & Trade Building, No.351 Tianhe Road, Guangzhou